sweet jane
the revolution of commerce In mordern china ,the moat popular manner of shopping is buying things from the shoppong website. people could buy all kinds things from it,such as foods,clothes,furniture,and so on. TAOBAO is the largest electric website in china.Last year,on November 11th last year, its sale ammount to 20 billon . The youth are fond of buying things from it, that is convient and saving money. To the reality shop ,the development of electric shop is a disaster doubtless. The highly housing rent and decreasing custommer couse many shop closed down. The competition between the reality shop and electric website countinues fiercely, to the busniss man, the most important thing is find their position in this commerce war.

The revolution of commerce

In mordern China ,the most popular manner of way to make shopping is buying things from the websites for online shopping websites. People could can buy all kinds of things from them it,such as foods,clothes,furniture,and so on. TAOBAO is the largest electric e-commerce website in china.Last year,on November 11th last year, its sale ammount amount to 20 billon. The youth Young people are fond of buying things from it, that because it is convient and saving they can save money. To the reality shop  For the phisical stores,the development of electric online shoping sites is a doubtless disaster doubtless. The highly housing cost of rent and the decreasing number of custommers cause many shops to closed down. The competition between the reality traditional shops and the electric online websites countinues fiercely, to the busniss business man, the most important thing is find their position in this commerce war.