Francesco
something about me Hi everyone, i have seen this site in the advertising and i wanted to try for improve my english. I tried to talk with someone with app-language but it has been too difficult because the people i have contacted did not respond me. Maybe was a bad app! :) i hope to find people who wants know different cultures, languages like me and will not be bored if will find a difficult. Try my friend! nothing is lost!
1

Something About Me

Hi everyone, I saw have seen this site in an advertisement the advertising and I wanted to try for and improve my English. I tried to talk with someone with via app-language, but it has was been too difficult and no one responded. because the people i have contacted did not respond me. Maybe it was a bad app! :) I hope to find people who wants to learn about know different cultures, and languages, as I do, like me and will not be bored if they will find it a difficult.

Try my friend! There is nothing to lose! nothing is lost!

1

something about me

Hi everyone, i have seen ("I saw" sounds a little better) this site in the advertising ("on an advertisement") and i wanted to try for to improve my english. I tried to talk with someone with app-language but it has been too difficult because the people i have contacted did not respond to me. Maybe was a bad app! :) i hope to find people who wants to know different cultures and languages like me and will not be bored if will find a difficult (won't get bored if it's difficult).

Try, my friend! nothing is lost!

Very good job! (: Keep working on your English, and good luck!!