tino
Let me write something about Singapore and Japan I like climate of Singapore. It's really warm every day. We not need to concern about clothes and my physical condition is anytime well. In Japan, no matter how carefully we choose a clothes, we catch a cold every winter. But Japanese winter season is beautiful anyway!

Let me write something about Singapore and Japan

I like the climate of in Singapore.
It's really warm every day. We do not need to be concerned about what to wear clothes, and my physical condition is very well anytime.

In Japan, no matter how carefully we choose a our clothes, we catch a cold every winter.

But Japanese winter season is beautiful anyway!

I like the climate of Singapore climate.
It's really warm every day. We not need not be to concerned about clothes and my physical condition is always good <em>(explain what this has to do with the climate)</em> anytime well.

In Japan, no matter how carefully we choose the clothes to wear, we catch a cold every winter.

But the Japanese winter season is nevertheless/still so beautiful! anyway!

I like the climate of Singapore. It's really warm [You got to be kidding!  I call it a wet sauna heat]every day. We not need to to be concerned on the type of  about clothes you can wear all year round. and my physical condition is anytime well.

In Japan, no matter how carefully how we choose to wear a clothes, we catch a colds every winter.

But However, Japanese the winter season is beautiful anyway!