leon
I'm thinking of becoming a teacher on italki Last time I'm active here was 6 years ago.Back then I was preparing the entrance examination for postgraduate,and I made it. After working for 2 years as a student counsellor in college, now I'm missing the days teaching Chinese, having fun with international students from all over the world in Fudan Univ.. 2 weeks ago, I got an opportunity to go to Lagos Univ., Nigeria to teach Chinese.Worrying about the Infectious diseases there, I gave up regretfully.
1

I'm thinking of becoming a teacher on italki

The last time I was active here was 6 years ago.  Back then I was preparing for the entrance examination for postgraduate studies and I was successful.
After working for 2 years as a student counsellor in college, I now miss the time teaching Chinese and having fun with international students from all over the world at Fudan Univ.
 Two weeks ago, I got an opportunity to go to Lagos Univ. in Nigeria to teach Chinese. Because I was worried about the infectious diseases there, I was sorry to have to give up the chance.