Nguyễn
writing Ielts task 1 :) please check it for me. thanks alot! The table illustrates data on consumer spending on a series of items in five countries, namely, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Turkey in 2002. It can be seen that Food, drinks, Tobacco were the most important position on consumer spending in these countries. In Ireland and Turkey, they were around 30 %, while in the other 3 countries, they got under 20%. Clothing and Footwear were the second important consumer spending in five countries. In Italy, the figure reached 9.00 %, and in Sweden, they were 5.4 %. In the other 3 countries, the figure were approximate 6.5 %. The last consumer expenses were Leisure and Education. In turkey, they were 5.4%. In the other four countries, the statistics were very similar, they were nearly 4%. In conclusion, in 2002, food, drinks and tobacco were the most important consumer spending in the five countries, and different countries’ consumer were quite different .

Writing IELTS Task 1 :) Please check it for me. thanks alot! {IELTS is an acronym, so everything is in capitals}

The table illustrates data on consumer spending on a series of items in five countries, namely, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Turkey in 2002.
It can be seen that food, drinks, tobacco were the most important position on areas of consumer spending in these countries. In Ireland and Turkey, they were around 30% {no spacing}, while in the other 3 three* countries, they got were under 20%.

Clothing and footwear were the second most important {or "second largest area of"} consumer spending in five* countries. In Italy, the figure reached 9.00%, and in Sweden, they were 5.4%. In the other 3 three countries, the figure were was approximate 6.5%.

The last remaining areas of consumer expenses were leisure and education. In Turkey, they were accounted for 5.4%. In the other four countries, the statistics were very similar, they were nearly 4%.

In conclusion, in 2002, food, drinks and tobacco were the most important consumer spending in the five countries, and different countries’ consumer spending were quite different .

General comment: Be consistent with the capitalization. Either all of the consumer spending sectors are capitalized, or they are all lower cased. It reads quite sloppy when things are randomly capitalized like this.

*Numbers less than ten are written out in English. Since you subsequently wrote out 'five', you already know this, so be consistent.