Elena
My favorite painter. Some years ago ,we had an exhibition of English painter William Turner in Moscow.His paintings made an impression on me.After the exhibition I was fond of the creativuty of this painter.Thepaintings of William Turner are lightsome.Hi used light for the special impressure.His paintings as if shine frome inside. The French painter of turn of the 16th century,Clod Lorrain was the first who used this device in his paintings. The creativity of Clod Lorrain influensed on the creativity of William Turner. Willim Turner was a forbear of impressionism.
1

My favorite painter.

Some years ago, we had an exhibition which included works from English painter, William Turner in Moscow. His paintings made an impression on me. After the exhibition I was fond of the creativity of this painter. The paintings of William Turner are lightsome. He used light for the special exposure. His paintings shine as if shine from the inside.
        A French painter from the turn of the 16th century, Clod Lorrain was the first to use this method in his paintings.
        The creativity of Clod Lorrain influenced on the creativity of William Turner.
William Turner was a forbear of impressionism left quite the impression.

My Favourite Painter.

Some years ago in Moscow, we had an exhibition of the English painter, William Turner in Moscow.His paintings made an impression on me. After the exhibition I was remained fond of the creativuty of this painter. The paintings of William Turner are full of light. lightsome.He used light for the special impressure impression.His paintings seem to as if shine frome inside.
The French painter of from the turn of the 16th century,Clod Lorrain, was the first to use who used this device techique in his paintings.
Willim Turner was a forbear of impressionism.

My Favourite Painter.

Some years ago in Moscow,we had an exhibition of the English painter, William Turner .His paintings made an impression on me.After the exhibition I remained fond of the creativuty of this painter.The paintings of William Turner are full of light.He used light for  special impression.His paintings seem to shine frome inside.
The French painter from the turn of the 16th century,Clod Lorrain was the first to use this techique in his paintings.
The creativity of Clod Lorrain influenced  the creativity of William Turner.