Fabio
Hi! I'm Fabio Hi everybody! My name is Fabio and I'm 26 years old. I came from Turin, in Italy. I'm here to improve my english, so I'm looking for someone who could help me. At the same time I would be very glad to help you with italian. I'm fond of cinema and music, but I also like so much art in general, travels and sport. Moreover I'm very interested to know other cultures and people who came from everywhere. We could have a mail exchange or conversation on skype. I hope to find a lot of amazing people here!

Hi! I'm Fabio

Hi everybody!
My name is Fabio and I'm 26 years old. I come from Turin, in Italy. I'm here to improve my English, so I'm looking for someone who could can help me. At the same time I would be very glad to help you with Italian. I'm fond of cinema and music, but I also very much like so much art in general, travelling and sport. Moreover I'm very interested to know learn about other cultures and people who come from everywhere. We could have a mail exchange or conversation on skype. I hope to find a lot of amazing people here!

Hi! I'm Fabio

Hi everybody!
My name is Fabio, and I'm 26 years old. I came from Turin, in Italy. I'm here to improve my English, so I'm looking for someone who could help me. At the same time I would be very glad to help you with your Italian. I'm fond of cinema and music, but I also like so much art in general, along with traveling and sport athletics. Moreover I'm very interested to know other cultures and people who come from everywhere different backgrounds. We could have a mail exchange or conversation on Skype. I hope to find a lot of amazing people here!