Paco Dominguez
Learning Android I decided to learn Android, I thing it's the future, with the increase of mobile devices and Android on top, it's the best decision, it´s going to be difficult, but the best things are harder to get, by the way I love the challengues, so I will start with some Coursera materials as first step, and obviously a larger research in the internet, recently I saw many job offers about Android developer, they are requiring beginner knowledge so I thing so that I have a little opportunity if I get deeply in this new area, so if you know about any page that can help me let me know ok?.
1

Learning Android

I decided to learn to program Android devices, I think it's the future, with the increase of mobile devices and with Android on top. It's the best decision I've made. It's going to be difficult, but the best things in life are harder to get require hard work. By the way I love the challenge, so I will start with some Coursera materials as my first step and obviously a larger I will do research on the internet. Recently I saw many job offers about for Android developers, they are require at least beginner knowledge, so I think so that I have an little opportunity if I get deeper into this new area. so If you know about any page websites or documents that can help me, let me know ok?