Esteban
New Here! Hi everybody!! I'm Esteban, I from Costa Rica and I new here I hope to learn so much about english and another languages, I need improve the language because right now I living in Costa Rica and it's so difficult to practice here; so maybe somebody try to teach me and I can teach spanish too. I wanna learn too Italian, German, French and Japanese, well any language, i like all! Regards!
1

New Here!

Hi everybody!! I'm Esteban, I'm from Costa Rica and I'm new here. I hope to learn so much about English and another languages., I need to improve the my language skills  because right now I'm presently living in Costa Rica and it's so difficult to practice here; so maybe somebody will try to teach me and I can teach them Spanish in return. too.
I also want to wanna learn too Italian, German, French and Japanese, well any language, I like all of them!

Regards!

New Here!

Hi everybody!! I'm Esteban.  I am from Costa Rica and I am new here.  I hope to learn so much about eEnglish and another languages.

I need to improve my skills in the language using Italki because right now I living live in Costa Rica, and it's so difficult to practice here; so maybe somebody will try to teach me and I can teach Sspanish too.

I also want to learn too Italian, German, French and Japanese, well any language, i like all!

Regards!

<em>Good job, Esteben.  If you have any questions about my corrections, let me know and I'll try to answer them. </em>