Fernando
A letter about a sport conference (check it please!! it is a task) SPORT YOUTH CONFERENCE Dear delegates: I would like to introduce myself. My name is Fernando R and I belong to the organisation of "Sport Youth" annual conference, which will be held in Granada on the next summer. This letter is written to give you some details about its on-going on this first day and for suggesting some activities in that evening. Firstly, registration desks opens at 8.30. Attendants will collect a Welcome Pack (a notebook, a pen and a t-shirt) after giving their personal information like name, surname, age or occupation. The opening starts at 9.30 with a speech about "The State of Sport in schools" by Peter Taylor, an expertise lecturer about sport situation at schools and P.E. teacher. After this talk, there is a break for having coffee from 10.30 to 11 in Avon Room, next to the assembly hall. The following activity is another talk about "Sport and Health" ,from 11.30 to 13.00, by Rachel Garrison, a fitness instructor who collaborates with the "Fatness Prevention Asocciation" in United Kingdom. Miss Garrison is talking about benefits of keeping healthy and doing exercise and who avoid bad habits in diet. After this speech, all the attendants will have lunch at 2.00 at the cafe (many sandwiches and healthy drink will be served). To finish this first day, Robert Smith, from "British Psichologist Group", is offering to attendants, from 2.00 to 5.00, how a good or bad style of life can be as a influent in our mood and our life as a whole. After this speech, everybody will collect their Certificate of attendance at Registration desks.Finally, I remember Internet is able to be used during the conference through our available computers in basement. I hope this letter has been helpful for your visit on this conference Yours sincerely, Fernando

A letter about a sport conference (check it please!! it is a task)

SPORT YOUTH CONFERENCE

Dear delegates,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Fernando R and I belong to the organization of "Sport Youth" annual conference, which will be held in Granada on the next summer. I'm writing to give you some details about its going-on during this first day and for suggesting some activities in that evening.

Firstly, registration desks opens at 8.30. Attendants will collect a Welcome Pack (a notebook, a pen and a t-shirt) after giving their personal information like name, surname, age or occupation.

The opening starts at 9.30 with a speech about "The State of Sport in schools" by Peter Taylor, an expertise lecturer about sport situation at schools and P.E. teacher. After this talk, there is a break for having coffee from 10.30 to 11 in Avon Room, next to the assembly hall.

The following activity is another talk about "Sport and Health" ,from 11.30 to 13.00, by Rachel Garrison, a fitness instructor who collaborates with the "Fatness Prevention Association" in UK or in the United Kingdom. Miss Garrison will talk about benefits of keeping healthy and doing exercise and how to avoid bad habits in diet. After this speech, all the attendants will have lunch at 2.00 at the cafe (many sandwiches and healthy drink will be served).

To finish this first day, Robert Smith, from "British Psichologist Group", will offer to attendants, from 2.00 to 5.00, a lesson about "how a good or bad style of life can be as a influent in our mood and our life as a whole." After (this) speech, everybody will collect their Certificate of attendance at Registration desks.Finally, I want to remind that Internet is able to be used during the conference through our available computers in basement.

I hope this letter has been helpful for your visit on this conference

Yours sincerely, Fernando