Nguyễn
please check it for me. Thank you so much :) smoking There is ongoing debate as to whether smoking should be banned in whole public places brings more benefits or drawbacks to the our modern society. To a certain extent, I agree that, this is overall a negative development. However, I also think that every coin has two sides, and smoking in all publics is not an exception. The primary advantage of smoking in all public places is, of course, smoking has been proven to be very dangerous for health. As one cigarette contains more than 4000 chemical substances, therefore, it causes for many dangerous diseases such as heart attacks, asthma, bronchitis or lung cancer. According to a recent report in Britain close to 3,500 people are killed each year in road accidents and 120,000 are killed by smoking.. Also, it is obvious that smoking is not only a health hazard for the smoker, it creates more harm to the people around them. This is especially harmful for those with weaker immuse systems such as children and elderly. Those who hold the counter-argument seem to believe that passive smokers make the choice to breathe in other people’s smoke by going to places where it is allowed If they would prefer not to smoke passively, they do not need to visit places where smoking is permitted. Other people may also complain that it is a matter of freedom of choice. Smoking is not against law, so individuals should have the freedom to smoke where they wish. To conclude, after weighing the pros and cons of the issue, I firmly think that smoking in all public should be reduced in order that it would create less negative effects to our environment as well as our health.
Good writing but lets see correction.