Argelys
My last weekend Let me tell you a little bit about my last weekend. Saturday, I went to a place named "Laguna de San Carlos". It's a lagoon with a lot of trees, many species of birds and a nice climate. I spent the whole afternoon there. A special thing of my country Panama is that you can stay in a place with mountains and in a couple of hours in front of a nice beach. So Later that I visited the lagoon, I went to a beach named Chame. In Chame you can find large tracts of land occupied by mangroves. It's possible see huge frogs and crabs. I took some pictures and videos of the nature. When I visit a new place of my country I like take some pictures. I returned to the city in the night, sometimes is good escape it for a while.

My last weekend

Let me tell you a little bit about my last weekend.

On Saturday, I went to a place named "Laguna de San Carlos". It's a lagoon with a lot of trees, many species of birds and a nice climate. I spent the whole afternoon there.

A special thing  feature of my country, Panama, is that you can stay be in a mountainous area place with mountains and in a couple of hours be in front of on a nice beach. So, Later that after I had been visited at the lagoon, I went to a beach named Chame.

In Chame you can find large tracts of land occupied by mangroves. It's possible to see huge frogs and crabs.

I took some pictures and videos of the surroundings nature. When I visit a new place of in my country I like taking some pictures.

I returned to the city in the that night, sometimes it's good to escape it for a while.