Moisés
Modern art We've spoken with a language partner about art, in concrete a modern art. I think it's an interesting subject because a lot of people tell me that they can't understand the modern art. Maybe I sometimes have similar problems but I think I have to open my mind to understand the abstract things. I can remember when I visited Dali's exposition in King Sofia Museum in Madrid. I think Dali is a good artist; they can paint in his pictures dreams and in the same time criticize the society. Probably his pictures are easy to understand but another artist like Picasso it's more difficult to see and to understand because he used cubism, and cubism is more abstract on account of Cubism only want to capture the essence.
2

Modern art

WeI've spoken with a language partner about art, specifically in concrete a modern art. I think it's an interesting subject because a lot of people tell me that they can't understand the modern art. Maybe I sometimes have similar problems but I think I have to open my mind to understand the abstract things.

I can remember when I visited Dali's exposition (exhibit) in King Queen Sofía Museum in Madrid. I think Dali was (he's dead, so past tense) is a good artist; they he could can paint dreams in his pictures dreams and at in the same time criticize the society. Probably His pictures are probably easy to understand but another artist like Picasso is it's more difficult to see and to understand because he used Cubism, and Cubism is more abstract on account of Cubism only want to capture the essence.

Buen obra. Me gustan mucho Dali y Picasso, pero no estoy nunca seguro que entiendo sus obras.

Modern art is interesting if you can understand it. I can't understand many times but Dali is different I like his style.
I once visited a museum of modern art...one exhibit was a heap of white telephones. Perhaps it was a sophisticated critique of modern society, but I couldn't help but think it wasn't quite in the same league as Van Gogh or Michaelangelo. :)

Modern art

I've recently* spoken with a language partner about art, and more specifically about modern art. I think it's an interesting topic for discussion,* because I've run into some people who seem to have trouble understanding* modern art. Perhaps at times I encounter similar difficulties, but I believe that the mind must be unconfined to conventional ways of thinking to understand the abstract and the essentric viewpoint of others*.

I  only corrected the first paragraph, I got lazy and didn't want to finish the rest hahahah. BTW I hope you didn't mind me ad-libbing to your discussion. I thought a few changes would help add a certain level of astuteness :-P  ^_^

I've spoken*