Pedram
Commuted Time Commuted Time is a one of problems for living in crowded city that take our time. During daily life, we have to go to work, school or university regularly and we spend some hours of life in bus, train or car. The result of a research in 2001 at United States showed that the average each person has three or two hours commuted time per day. These hours are hectic and we lose those without we know while some person spends these times usefully. Pursuing speeches, reading and reviewing words of a language that have been learning are conducted for commuted time. Sometime during commuting, we are with our family that it is a good opportunity to be together and we can use these hours to love each other in a busy day. Commuted time also can be a good opportunity to talk with a worth friend to learn new things or hear experiences.
1

Commuted Commuting Time

One of the problems of living in a crowded city is that of commuting and the time it takes. Commuted Time is a one of problems for living in crowded city that take our time. During daily life, we have to go to work, school or university regularly and we spend some hours of our lives  life in  a bus, train or car. The results of a research in 2001 at in the United States showed that the average each person spends two or three hours a day commuting to commute has three or two hours commuted time per day. These hours are hectic and we lose without realising it those without we know while others some person spends this these times usefully.

Pursuing speeches, reading and reviewing words of a new language are pasttimes during commuting. that have been learning are conducted for commuted time. Sometimes while we are travelling, we are accompanied by our families. during commuting, we are with our family that This it is a good opportunity to be together and we can use these hours to be together love each other in an otherwise busy day. Commuting ed time also can be a good opportunity to talk with a worthy/good friend. to learn new things or hear experiences.