Tomas
Please correct my entry It is not easy to believe what you find on internet or watch in TV when you know somebody could simply make it up. So I searched for kind of radio show and I found internet podcast about this topic. People just call there and talk live of what happened to them and I'm listening with a great deal of interest. Sometimes it is difficult to hear well because some phone calls can be dimmed. I guess people wouldn't take so much effort to call a small radio station and make things up ... So I thought maybe there are some of you who would find this interesting and helpful to learn so search for Jim's show and download podcast.
1

Please correct my entry

It is not easy to believe what you find on the internet or watch on TV when you know somebody could simply make it up. So I searched for kind of radio show and I found an internet podcast about this topic. People just call there and talk about what happened to them and I'm listening with a great deal of interest. Sometimes it is difficult to hear well because some phone calls can be dimmed. I guess people wouldn't take so much effort to call a small radio station and make things up ... So I thought maybe there are some of you who would find this interesting and helpful to learn so search for Jim's show and download a podcast.