syed
Eid Day Today was very happy day for me & also for those Muslims, Who had spent the whole month of Ramdan with fasting. Weather was hot in this month. But today weather was very nice. I was sleeping in the morning, when my mother came to me, to wake me up. She told me i am going to late, because just 20 minutes remaining in Eid prayers. After listening this, I got up with a jump & run towards the bath room. But, I was in the mosque on right time (2 minutes before prayer). After the Eid prayer, Heavy rain fall occur & Weather become more pleasant. After distributing Eidi (Money) in children, i eat sweets with family members. Friends visited my home & me too. Now i came back home, after visiting one of my friend. So, writing here to All my Friends "A very Happy Eid Mubark. May the Allah Almighty Show his blessing on all of you & me also. Ameen". Remember me in your prayers. Ameen P.S: Share with me. how you had spend the Eid day?
1

Eid Day

Today was a very happy day for me & also for those Muslims who had spent the whole month of Ramdan with fasting. The weather was hot in this month. But today the weather was very nice. I was sleeping in the morning, when my mother came to me, to wake me up. She told me that I am going to be late, because just 20 minutes were remaining until the Eid prayers. After listening hearing this, I got up with a jump & run ran towards the bathroom. But, I was in arrived at the mosque right on time (2 minutes before the prayer). After the Eid prayer, Heavy rain fall occur it rained heavily & the weather became more pleasant. After distributing Eidi (Money) in to the children, i eat I ate sweets with family members. Friends visited my home & visited me too. Now i came I have just come back home, after visiting one of my friends. So, I am writing to wish all my Friends "A very Happy Eid Mubark". May the Allah Almighty show his blessing on all of you & me also bless us all. Ameen Amen". Remember me in your prayers.

Ameen Amen

P.S: Share with me. how you had spend the Eid day?

Thanks @amene. Eid mubark. No gain without pain. So, keep the spirit.
Happy eid to you too shah gee. It was a very nice day here also. We celebrated the night before the eid, but I had to go to lab to work from early in the morning until afternoon in the eid day.