Rosa Maria
A soap opera I' m not habituated to watch tv after lunch as normally i work until late but as now I'm on holyday, i can do a relaxed lunch, a little siesta and since last week I started to watch a soap opera in tv that make me feel very comfortable, calm and sweet. It's a about a rich boy who crash his car against a moto drived by a girl. It wansn't a big accident but this was the way where the boy knew the girl. They like each other and the girl told him each day at the same time she passes through the road to get home. The day after, the boy, Rafael, was waiting for her and invited the girl to dinner but unfortunally she refused but the boy did a sourprising act, as he opened this car and got a big tissue and a bag full of cheese and grapes so, they could sit down for a little while to eat something and profit to know something about each other. They felt in love very quickly and after the girl went home she gave her phone number. Day after day they met in the same road, where they had their accident and they started to speak by phone. The girl's best friend, called Monica, works with Rafael and also with her boyfriend, Armand. And what's amazing is that Monica and Armand work with Rafael and Rafael is Armand's best friend, so here we are, the best friends of each other are falling in love, but neither of them know about this relationship. One day Monica and his boyfriend, Armand, invited the girl to dinner and also Rafael was invited. Both of them were convinced to have a blind date and I don't know why they accepted. When Monica, Armand and Rafael were at home waiting the girl to have dinner, she rang the bell and Rafael opened the door. He was so shocked to see that the girl he's falling in love was his blind date that he reacted as he didn't know the girl. Of course, the girl got angry and she decided not to talk more with Rafael. Rafael started to do everithing to catch her attention, for example wait for her in the road and as he can't see her, one day he bought a bunch of flowers and attached it to a tree and put her photo. The girl became very angry because it seemed that she had died and someone put flowers in the mortal place. That makes me laught, it was a funny situation. I can't tell you how is going to finnish as I don't know, maybe tomorrow they make peace....

A soap opera

I' m not habituated to watch tv after lunch as normally i work until late, but as now I'm on holiday, i I can have do a relaxed lunch, a little siesta and since last week I started to watch a soap opera in tv that make me feel very comfortable, calm and sweet.

It's a about a rich boy who crashes his car against a moto drivedby a girl. It wansn't a big accident but this was the way where the boy knew met the girl. They like each other and the girl told him each day at the same time she passes through the road to get home.

The day after, the boy, Rafael, was waiting for her and invited the girl to dinner but unfortunally she refused but the boy did a sourprising act, as he opened this car and got a big tissue and a bag full of cheese and grapes so, they could sit down for a little while to eat something and get profit to know something about each other. They felt in love very quickly and after the girl went home she gave her phone number.

Day after day they meet in the same road, where they had their accident and they started to speak by phone.

The girl's best friend, called Monica, works with Rafael and also with her boyfriend, Armand. And what's amazing is that Monica and Armand work with Rafael and Rafael is Armand's best friend, so here we are, the best friends of each other are falling in love, but neither of them know about this relationship.

One day Monica and his boyfriend, Armand, invited the girl to dinner and also Rafael was invited. Both of them were convinced to have a blind date, and I don't know why they accepted. When Monica, Armand and Rafael were at home waiting for the girl to have dinner, she rang the bell and Rafael opened the door. He was so shocked to see that the girl he's falling in love was his blind date that he reacted as if he didn't know the girl. Of course, the girl got angry and she decided not to talk more with Rafael.

Rafael started to do everithing to catch her attention, for example wait for her in the road and as he can't see her, one day he bought a bunch of flowers and attached it to a tree and put her photo. The girl became very angry because it seemed as if that she had died and someone put flowers in to mark her resting the mortal place. That makes me laught, it was a funny situation. I can't tell you how is going to finnish as I don't know, maybe tomorrow they will make peace....  <em>or we can say they will make up...</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Fantastic job!   You have a very high level of English. </em>