Thamyres
Testing Well, I'm Thamyres. I have twenty years old, and I study Industrial Engineering. I'd like to learn english because english is to essential in this days. English is in everywhere we go. Films, clothes, in the street... all! In this site I hope to find some people who help me with my learn, correcting my essays and every that people can make to me, to improve my knowledge. I might help them with every tools I have, and I hope they enjoy it!
1

Testing

Well, I'm Thamyres. I have am twenty years old, and I study Industrial Engineering. I'd like to learn English because English is to essential in this these days. English is in everywhere we go. It's used in films, on our clothes, in the street... all everywhere!
In On this site I hope to find some people who can help me with my to learn, correcting my essays <em>and every that people can make to me </em>(? Doesn't make sense.), to improve my knowledge. I might would love to help them with every tools I have, and I hope they enjoy it we have fun!

Testing

Well, I'm Thamyres. I have am twenty years old, and I study Industrial Engineering. I'd like to learn English because English is to essential in this these days. English is in everywhere we go. Films, clothes, in the street... all everywhere!
In On this site I hope to find some people who will help me with my learning, correcting my essays and every doing all the things that people can make to me, do to help me improve my knowledge. I might be able to help them with every the tools I have, and I hope they will enjoy it!

Well done!