Marcos
My passion! Hi everybody! Im here today to write about my passion, AVIATION ! !, I'm 18 years old, I'm from Argentina, I love all object that can fly. when i was a little guy i knew that i want to be a pilot. When I have 16 years old, I started to fly in mi city's airport. More than one year ago i took my license of a Private Pilot. I remember that perfectly!. Today i love what i do, I fly to others aiports and i know new pilot friends.I always go to air show's, there you can see acrobatic airplanes, helicopters and a lot of type's of airplanes, it's amazing! In the future I want to fly in a airline. That's all, bye my friends!
1

My passion!

Hi everybody! Im here today to write about my passion, AVIATION ! !, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Argentina. I love all object things (just a little bit better) that can fly. When I was a little guy I knew that i want to be a pilot. When I have was 16 years old, I started to fly in at my city's airport. More than one a year ago I took received my Private Pilot license of a Private Pilot. I remember that it perfectly!. Today I love what I do, I fly to others aiports and I know make new pilots friends.I always go to air shows. There you can see acrobatic airplanes, helicopters and a lot of types of airplanes, it's amazing! In the future I want to fly in a for an airline. That's all, bye my friends!

Good work.