Ngoc Vu
I have read "Nasa search for life beyond Earth" The article tells about a gathering of Nasa scientists. They discussed a plan to find life in outer space. Most of their search is centered on inside the solar system, and with the improvements in search equipment, they want to search for life outside the solar system. They noted telescope, they said the tool had been critical in expanding knowledge about exoplanet. Exoplanet is a planet that orbits a star outside the solar system. They want to find exoplanets which orbits in a "habitable zone" of a star. Habitable zone is an area can support liquid water on the exoplanet. As we know the liquid water is considered essential for life. A people asked if the government would tell the public of a discovery of life outside of Earth
1

I have read "Nasa searches for life beyond Earth"

The article tells about a gathering of Nasa NASA scientists. They discussed a plan to find life in outer space. Most of their search is centered on inside the solar system, and, with the improvements in search equipment, they want to search for life outside the solar system. They noted a telescope, they said the tool had been critical in expanding knowledge about exoplanets.
An exoplanet is a planet that orbits a star outside the our solar system. They <em>[who?]</em> want to find exoplanets which orbits inside/within a the "habitable zone" of a star. The habitable zone is an area in(side) which an exoplanet can support liquid water/can maintain water in liquid phase. on the exoplanet. As we know the liquid water is considered essential for life.
A people A person asked if the government would tell the public of a about the discovery of life outside of Earth

I have read "Nasa search for life beyond Earth"

The article tells about a gathering of NASA scientists. They discussed a plan to find life in outer space. Most of their search is centered on inside the solar system, and with the improvements in search equipment, they want to search for life outside the solar system. They noted a telescope, they said the tool had been critical in expanding knowledge about exoplanet.
Exoplanet is a planet that orbits a star outside the solar system. They want to find exoplanets which orbit inside the "habitable zone" of a star. The habitable zone is an area can support liquid water on the exoplanet. As we know the liquid water is considered essential for life.
A person asked if the government would tell the public of a discovery of life outside of Earth