Hanna
IELTS TASK 2 =>> The Topic It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. =>>My Essay Genius, such as Albeit Einstein, Isaac Newton or Ludwig van Beethoven, have challenged the education system in the world for thousand years. The issue was that what made differences between them and people that generally taught in school. Almost people thought that genius were born with certain talents, for instance for sports or music, others are not. However, the education system is increasingly developing and perfecting that make we believe the any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. In my opinion, genius is composed of the talent factor and the educational factor. If the educational factor is needed, then the talent factor is sufficient. The sport or music-oriented child hardly becomes a good one or genius unless they are taught and guided the fundamental knowledge of this field. The talent factor will be waste or lost if it isn’t nourished in right field and in right way. Moreover, the person possessing certain talents can be reach higher limitations and widen the abilities in their own field. Nowadays with modern education, I believe that not too hard to train one people become a good one in any field. For example, a swimmer with dieting and practicing schedule, he or she can break the record in the championship, a soccer team can learn tactical playing from their mentor and have experiences through practice to understand each other to be winner in each match, the scientists with famous invents thank to be inspired from their school and be grown their careers with help of theories-existed and up to dated machines or tools. All of processes, methods, equipment were designed to develop people in intellectual and physical manner and that brought many achievement such as creating robots serve daily life or producing medicine to heal cancers…a lot. Personally, I think that the educational factor along with the self- effort is very important to train a good person in any field. As the quotation said “ Hard working makes up with intelligence”.