Work. Undoubtedly everyone wants to find the ''perfect job'' or at least an endearing one, however, is there really a dreamy job for each one of us? The possibilities are interminable, nevertheless, many undeveloped or developing countries like mine has lack of industries or companies, hence the quantity and variety of jobs diminishes a lot. One of the greatest goal in life is to become successful at the financial sector, in other words, in your career. To accomplish that will require a lot of effort, courage, persistence and of course...luck. Some people work just for the money being obliged to do something unpleasant, which isn't the smartest idea and also can cause too much stress, yet it is necessary some times. Anyway, those who didn't achieve at least a good and reliable job the only thing left is try to accept it, but yeah always keep looking for something better, the right opportunity might come.
2

Work.

Undoubtedly everyone wants to find the ''perfect job'' or at least an endearing one, however, is there really a dreamy job for each every (single) one of us? The possibilities are interminable, nevertheless, many undeveloped <em>(underdeveloped nations) </em>or developing countries like mine has have a lack of/countries like mine lack industries or and companies, hence the quantity and variety of jobs diminishes a lot. One of the greatest goals in life is to become successful at in the financial sector, in other words, in your career. To accomplish that this, it will require a lot of effort, courage, persistence and of course...luck.

Some people work just for the money, being obliged to do something unpleasant, which isn't the smartest idea and also can can also cause too much stress, yet it is necessary some times sometimes. Anyway, for those who didn't achieve at least a good and reliable job position <em>[you can't 'achieve a job'.....get a job, find a job, obtain a job, secure a job] </em>the only thing left is to try to accept it, but yeah yes, <em>['yeah' is spoken, not written] </em>always keep looking for something better, the right opportunity might come eventually.