Sandi
My hobbies- Books One of my favorite free-time activities is reading. I really love reading books and magazines. My favorite book is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It's about many generations of a family, and it's full of fantastic elements. Unfortunatelly, the author died this year. I also like dystopic books, like 1984 and A New Brave World. Sometimes, I read young-adults books too, cause they are very funny and helps to relax. I've read more than 30 books this year and I wanna achieve 50. Currently, I'm reading A Song of Fire and Ice series, which has been adapted to TV. It's awesome, and I'd really love knowing the locations of the TV series.
1

My hobbies- Books

One of my favorite free-time activities is reading. I really love reading books and magazines. My favorite book is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It's about many generations of a family, and it's full of fantastic elements. Unfortunatelly, the author died this year.

I also like dystopic books, like 1984 and A New Brave World(A Brave New World). Sometimes, I read young-adults books too, cause (because)they are very funny and helps to relax. (help me to relax) (help to relax) Either or.

I've read more than 30 books this year and I wanna (I'd like to) achieve 50. Currently, I'm reading (the series) A Song of Fire and Ice series, which has been adapted to TV. It's awesome, and I'd really love knowing the locations of the TV series.

Well done, your only real errors were just differences in formal and non formal registers as Duane pointed out.

Purple is a preference choice, otherwise everything is well written.

1

My hobbies- Books

I also like dystopic books, like 1984 and A New Brave World. Sometimes, I read young-adults books too, because they are very funny and it helps me to relax.

I've read more than 30 books this year and I wanna want to achieve 50. Currently, I'm reading the A Song of Fire and Ice series, which has been adapted to TV. It's awesome, and I'd really love knowing the locations of used in the TV series.

<em>(Great job Sandi. With written English you'll be a little more formal than in spoken English so will use "because" instead of "cause" and "want to" instead of "wanna". I inserted a "the" in front of the title of the book series since it is referring to a series -- "the series". It is a little strange to have a "the" immediately followed by an "A" but it's okay since the "A" is part of the series title.) </em>

Wow ..I think you have a good taste in literature :)