Eddie Kim
I'm sort of in a dilemma. I'm thinking about whether I should apply for the dormitory in my university. I just need to take 6 credits and I think I'll be going to school only Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for the next semester. But it takes about two hours to go to the school, almost one hour bus ride and then 30 to 40 minutes of riding the subway. So, I've spent about 4 hours a day just going to school and coming back home in the past semesters. I'm required to take about 36 hours for volunteer work for this upcoming semester, and I can't be sure I will be doing it in or near or far away from my school. I have to spend one credit for this volunteer work, and it is really hard to sign up for, because there are so many who want to sign up for that. Well, if I have not been able to take that, I could just go to the main office or some place like that and tell them this is my last semester, and they would accept me. But I just don't want to go through that. That's all. I really don't know what to do about this dormitory thing.