Sâmara
Fruits I love fruits. If I not eat a fruit for a long time (like one week), my body screams for a piece of mango, or an orange. Today I go in the market for kill my needs; buy apples, oranges, mangoes, passion fruit and watermelon. Yes, fruits are my drugs - -> guilty!
2

Fruits

I love fruit. If I do not eat fruit for a long time (one week), my body screams for a piece of mango or an orange. Today, I went to the market to feed my cravings for fruit.  I bought apples, oranges, mangos, passion fruit and watermelon. Yes, fruit is my drug - -> guilty!

1

Fruits

I love fruits. If I do not eat a fruit for a long time (like say, one week), my body screams for a piece of mango, or an orange. Today I am going to in the market for to kill my craving needs; I will buy apples, oranges, mangoes, passion fruit and watermelon. Yes, fruits are is my drugs - -> guilty!

Fruits

I love fruits. If I not eat a fruit for a long time (like one week), my body screams for a piece of mango, or an orange. Today I go in the market for kill my needs; buy apples, oranges, mangoes, passion fruit and watermelon. Yes, fruits are my drugs - -> guilty!

I love fruits. If I do not (1) eat a fruit for a long time (like one week), my body screams for a piece of mango, or an orange. Today I went/will go (2) go to in the market for killiling /to kill (3) my needs; I bought/will buy (4) buy apples, oranges, mangoes, passion fruit and watermelon. Yes, fruits are my drugs - -> guilty!

(1) para fazer um modo negativo ou interrogativo precisa usar o verbo auxiliar "to do" ! Então: I do not eat (não como), Do you eat? (come?)

(2) Neste caso deve usar um futuro ou um preterito. F = I will go ... P = I went ( to go é um verbo irregular: go, went gone )

(3) precisa usar um infinitivo ou gerundio neste caso

(4) = (2) O verbo to buy é irregulat também. ( Buy, bought, bought )

Boa sorte com o estudo !

Kamenko

Fruits

I love fruits. If I not don't eat a fruit for a long time (like one week), my body screams for a piece of mango, or an orange. Today I will go in to the market for to/and kill my needs; buy apples, oranges, mangoes, passion fruit and watermelon. Yes, fruits are my drugs - -> guilty!

desculpe-me , esqueci-me uma coisa: a preposicão de direção é TO. Diz se " I go TO the market, I go To school ... :-)