Александра
My scientific interests I studied the department of geography at the Karelian State Pedagogical University. I always was interested in physical geography more than economic geography. During my student days, I wrote a research paper on the topic "Influence of Onega Lake on the climate of the adjacent territories". I saw how change the temperature, humidity, wind regime in process of removal from the lake. In my work I used many climatic data. Data were processed on the computer, built graphics, found patterns. I found that the climate on the coast is more soft. There are no sharp differences of temperature on the coasts; more precipitation, than the removal of a body of water; and there are stronger wind on the coasts. I want to continue to develop this topic in my postgraduate study. I will consider the hydrometeorological regime of the lakes in Fennoscandia.

My scientific interests

I studied at the department of geography at the Karelian State Pedagogical University. I have always was been interested in physical geography more than economic geography. During my student days, I wrote a research paper on the topic "Influence of Onega Lake on the climate of the adjacent territories". I saw how change the temperature changed, the humidity, and wind regime in the process of removal from the lake. In my work I used many a lot of climatic data. Data were was processed on the computer, then graphics were built graphics, which led me to found find patterns. I found that the climate on the coast is more soft. There are no sharp differences of temperature on along the coasts; there is more precipitation, than the removal of a body of water [Don't quite get this part]; and there are stronger winds on the coasts.
I want to continue to develop this topic in my postgraduate study. I will consider the hydrometeorological regime of the lakes in Fennoscandia.