杨爱静
My daughter's first chat with her foreign friend My daughter was glad because she spoke with Lucy, which is the first time she talked to a foreign friend with same age. She was a little nervous before the talk, but she like it after the talk. She know about how a foreign speak Chinese, and she more interest in speaking English.

My daughter's first chat with her foreign friend

My daughter was glad because she spoke with Lucy, which is was the first time she talked to a foreign friend with the same age as herself. She was a little nervous before the talk, but she like it was more comfortable after the talk. She know about how a foreigners speak Chinese, and she's more interested in speaking English.

My daughter was glad because she spoke with Lucy, which was the first time she talked to a foreign friend with the same age . She was a little nervous before the chat (might be better in this context), but she enjoyed it after. She now knows about how a foreigner speaks Chinese, and she has more interest (or she is more interested) in speaking English.

My daughter was glad because she spoke with Lucy, which is the first time she talked to a foreign friend with the same age. She was a little nervous before the talk, but she liked it after the talk. She know about how a foreign speak Chinese, and she more interest in speaking English. (不太懂你這裡想表達什麼?這裡我直接翻譯得﹣“她越理解到外國人如何說中文,她就對學習英語越感興趣。” ?)

非常感谢Diana愿意跟Lucy聊天!