Susie
A souvenir a famous person you would like to meet. I would like to meet Jim Parsons, my favorite actor. He is an American television actor, whose most well-liked role is in the sitcom The Big Bang Theory, as a Caltech, physicist, with the IQ of 187. At first, Tina, one of my friends recommended it to me, but I was like: oh come on, I am appearance oriented. There are no good-looking actors. I don't want to waste my time on it. But after a couple of weeks, more than five of my friends also recommended this sitcom, so I tried to watch an episode. Then I had to say: they're right and I fall in love with Sheldon. Sheldon is well-received in China, as his lines are pretty amusing and Jim’s acting is glamorous. He is so brilliant in showing humor. I am eager to meet him and begged him to say Bazinga to me. You know, it is my favorite line in this TV series. Additionally, I hope to express my admiration. A souvenir Well, I would like to talk about a silk fan. In 2010, I and one of my classmates went to Jiangsu province and bought it. We visited four cities, Suzhou, Wuxi, Yangzhou and Nanjing, throughout that journey. In Nanjing, we visited my favorite poet Nananxingde’s former residence. There was a small souvenir shop in the residence, and I saw a pretty exquisite silk fan. One of Nananxingde’s poems was embroidered on the fan. Besides the poem was a beauty wearing in ancient costume. As soon as I saw it, I decided to buy it. You know, I loved his poems very much and I had already bought two collections of his poems. Additionally, he was a nice guy, who was extremely considerate to his wife, and I hoped I can meet such a guy one day. Now I put it by your bed. It is vital to me, not only because of the poem, but also because it can remind me of my first journey out of the province I stayed for 20 years.
This is irrelevant to helping you with language, but it reminded me of an interview with Jim Parsons (the man who plays Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_4uQkwLJaE ...