杨爱静
What are the suitable words in the brackets Break time Adjusting • (Are you over)______ your jet lag? • (Do you have)_______ traffic this morning? • (Are you) _________________enjoying the rain?! • Are you adjusting to (adapt the local time)______________________ ? • (How long will you spend)_____________________ in Dallas this time of year? Seeing the sights • (Have you ever been to) ______________________ China before? • (Do you like visiting)_______________________________ to Tiananmen Square? • Are you planning (visit)_________________ any sightseeing when you’re here? Work • (When will you attend) the meeting(so) __________ far? • Have (any questions)___________________ with legal issues(this) ______________ time? Home and family • (Where)________________________ originally from Dallas? • Is your family (lived in here)____________________ with you away like this? • (Do you move to another country with )__________________________________ children? Time to go Reconfirming relationship • (It was)_______________ really nice(meeting) _________________ you! • I enjoyed _(our meeting)________________________________ . • (Is )_______________________ the chance to(talk/ meet) _________________ together. • I hope the meeting (has a satisfied ending for both). _________________________ . • I hope you’ve enjoyed _(the meeting)_________________________________ . • (I hope that) __________________________________ meet again soon. The trip back • (It was)________________________________ a nice trip back. • (Did you have )____________________________________ any stopovers? • (Is it)_____________________________________ a direct flight? • You’ll probably be _(on time)__by the time you get back home! I think my some answers are strange, so thanks for your any help.

What are the suitable words in the brackets

Break time

Adjusting
• (Are you over)______ your jet lag? <--你写对了。
• (Do you have) Was there a lot of traffic this morning? Did you run into a lot of traffic this morning?
• (Are you) _________________enjoying the rain? <--你写对了。
• Are you adjusting to (adapt the local time) the local time? Have you adjusted to the local time yet? 
• (How long will you spend)_____________________ in Dallas this time of year? <--你写对了。

Seeing the sights
• (Have you ever been to) ______________________ China before? <--你写对了。
• (Do you like visiting) Did you like your visit to Tiananmen Square? Did you like visiting Tiananmen Square?
• Are you planning (visit)to do any sightseeing when you’re here?

Work
• (When will you attend) the meeting(so) __________ far? <--这个句子的意思我不太清楚。
• Have (any questions)___________________ with legal issues(this) ______________ time? Do you have any questions about the legal issues at this time? Do you have any legal questions at this time?

Home and family
• (Where)Are you originally from Dallas?
• Is your family (lived in here) doing well with you away like this? You've been away for a long time. How is your family doing without you?
• (Do you move to another country with ) Will you move to another country with your children? <--我表达出来了你的意思吗?

Time to go

Reconfirming relationship
• (It was)_______________ really nice(meeting) _________________ you! <--你写对了。
• I enjoyed _(our meeting)________________________________ . <--你写对了。
• (Is ) I really enjoyed the chance to(talk/ meet) work together. I hope we have a chance to work together. I hope we have a chance to meet soon.
• I hope the meeting (has a satisfied ending for both) has been satisfactory for us both.
• I hope you’ve enjoyed _(the meeting)_________________________________ . <--你写对了。
• (I hope that) I hope that we can meet again soon.

The trip back
• (It was)________________________________ a nice trip back. 或,更好一些: I had a nice trip back.
• (Did you have )____________________________________ any stopovers? <--你写对了。
• (Is it)_____________________________________ a direct flight? <--你写对了。
• You’ll probably be exhausted by the time you get back home!

I think my some answers are strange, so thanks for your any help.