Alice
The noises form the trees It is really a hard day for me yesterday that I got a fever, the weather was so hot and I even can't breath.Then I realized some thing interesting.Now I want to share them to all of you:) Summer in Beijing is really noisy because the traffic and the cicadas.Some times the sound of cicadas are like storm or tsunami,make you crazy, yeah ,I'm not joking.When I heard hundreds of cicadas singing, I felt my headache was getting worse.But about an hour later, the voices were getting weak. Then I found a man who wear a straw hat with a big long pole in his hand.It is about 2.5 or 3 meters long and the end of the pole has strange glue with gray color.He was looking for the cicada and use the long pole to get closer, then the gray-glue will sticking to the cicada.It was really quiet and quickly ,the cicada was strongly struggled but still couldn't get off.I was amazing by it and saw the man broken their wings cruelly. "What will you do with this cicada?Is the government send you to catch them to stop the noises? "I asked. "No.It by myself.I sell them to the restaurant."The man answered with a pale voice, put the poor cicada in to a big iron cage which has already full of the cicadas without wings. Maybe he don't like the noises too,I guessed. "So...How much is it?"Through I think it's very cruelty, I still have a big interest in cicada, maybe I can got one of them to observe and then set it free. "3 Yuan for one." Then I have to go back home, It's really expensive. In fact,I was glad to have a quiet environment around my working place and living place, But I still feel poor for these little lifes.You know ,many Chinese have strange eating diet,such as eating dogs or rats, I may understand that in past days,most of the people are really poor and can't earn their living, so they have to eat some thing that we never want to try.During the late of Great Leap Forward, some Chinese have to eat willow leafs and dead meat(when the hardest time I guess,maybe even worse,I don‘t want to say),hungry is really a devil,so I can image why the eating diet began in the early dynasty.But ,er, It is still hard for me to accept some of the strange eating diet in this centry. I don't want to accuse them,because there is not right or wrong between the question, just the feeling in our own spirit. When we are human beings ,standing the at the top of the food chain,becoming the strongest livings of the world,and even make us the god to other animals, how could we be so babbittry?
1

The noises form from the trees

It is really a hard day for me. Yesterday that I got a fever, and the weather was so hot and that I even can't couldn't even breath.Then I realized some thing something interesting.Now I want to share them to with all of you:)
Summer in Beijing is really noisy because the traffic and the cicadas.Some times Sometimes the sound of cicadas are like a storm or a tsunami. It makes you crazy. Yeah ,I'm not joking.When I heard hundreds of cicadas singing, I felt my headache was getting worse.But about an hour later, the voices were getting weak. Then I found a man who wear was wearing a straw hat with a big long pole in his hand.It is was about 2.5 or 3 meters long, and the end of the pole has had strange glue with a gray color.He was looking for the cicada. and use Pushing the long pole to get closer, then the gray-glue would cause the gray glue to sticking stick to the cicada.It was really quiet and quickly quick. The cicada was strongly struggled but still couldn't get off.I was amazing amazed by it and saw the man broken break their wings cruelly.
"What will you do with this cicada?Is Has the government send sent you to catch them to stop the noises? "I asked.
"No.It by This is for myself.I sell them to the restaurant."The man answered with a pale voice, put putting the poor cicada in to a big iron cage which has was already full of the cicadas without wings.
Maybe he don't like the noises too,I guessed.
"So...How much is it?"Through Though I think it's very cruelty cruel, I still have a big interest in the cicada. Maybe I can got get one of them to observe, and then set it free.
"3 Yuan for one."
Then I have to go back home. It's really expensive.
In fact,I was glad to have a quiet environment around my working place and living place, but I still feel poor for these little lifes lives.You know ,many Chinese have strange eating diets,such as eating dogs or rats. I may understand that in past days,most of the people are really poor and can't earn their living, so they have to eat some thing something that we never want to try.During the late of Great Leap Forward, some Chinese have to eat willow leafs and dead meat(when it was the hardest time I guess,though maybe times got even worse.I don‘t want to say).Hungry Hunger is really a devil,so I can image why the eating diet began in the early dynasty.But ,er, it is still hard for me to accept some of the strange eating diet in this centry century. I don't want to accuse them ,because there is not right or wrong between the question, just the feeling in our own spirit. When we are human beings ,standing the at the top of the food chain,becoming the strongest livings living beings of the world,and even make making us the god gods to other animals, how could we be so babbittry barbaric?