John
A Cell Phone with some a Problem I have a cell phone which does not work properly. It was bought by sister and sent to me as my birthday gift more than 10 years ago.This is an old-fashion flip phone produced by a domestic Manufacturer and could only be used for making calls and sending text messages.Of course, in those day, there were no smart phones available on the market. Its earphone hasn't worked very well since a couple years ago. When I use it, sometimes there isn't any voice from it, other times the volume from the other end is too low to be heard.At the beginning, I mistakenly assumed this was due to the bad signal. But when I saw others' phones worked without any problem in the same area, I began to realize there must have been something wrong with my phone. As a result, I took it into a repair shop in the neighborhood of home. Unluckily, the repairman said the earphone should have been replaced but he didn't have such model. In the end, the cell phone still has such a problem.

A Cellphone with some a Problem

I have a cellphone which does not work properly. It was bought by my sister as a birthday present more than 10 years ago.It is an old-fashioned flip-phone produced by a domestic manufacturer and can only be used for making calls and sending text messages.Of course, in those days, there were no Smartphones available on the market.
Its earphones haven't worked very well for a couple years nowago. When I use them, sometimes there isn't any sound from them.  At other times, the volume from the other end is too low to be heard.At the beginning, I mistakenly assumed this was due to a bad signal. But when I saw that other phones worked without any problem in the same area, I began to realize there must have been something wrong with my phone.
As a result, I took it into a repair shop in my neighborhood of home. Unluckily, the repairman said the earphones should be replaced but he didn't have the right model. In the end, the cellphone still has the same problem. [<em>Well done - few mistakes.  Michael</em>]