John
A Place where I'd like to have a home [567] I would like to have a home in Singapore, a beautiful city-state in Southeast Asia. I remember In my junior high school geography class, my teacher told us a long, detailed story about this beautiful tiny country when we studied South-East Asia. It was the first time I had learned about it. Since then I have had a dream of visiting this state. I visited this terrible place on a business trip two years ago for the first time, because the company I worked for had a cooperative project with the state government. It was a really eye-opening experience. If I had got a chance to live there, I’d work as tourist guild because I enjoy meeting foreign friends with different cultural and financial backgrounds from every country across the world. In Singapore most of the public can speak or understand Chinese. What is more, a large percentage of people are Chinese descendants, so I should have any linguistic and cultural barriers to live there. These, I reckon, might be the main reasons for why I’d like to build a home in that place.

A Place where I'd like to have a home [567]

I would like to have a home in Singapore, a beautiful city-state in Southeast Asia. I remember In my junior high school geography class, my teacher told us a long, detailed story about this beautiful tiny country when we studied South-East Asia. It was the first time I had learned about it. Since then I have had a dream of visiting this state.
I visited this terrible terrific place on a business trip two years ago for the first time, because the company I worked for had a cooperative project with the state government. It was a really an eye-opening experience.
If I had got a the chance to live there, I’d have worked as a tourist guide guild because I enjoy meeting foreign people  friends with different cultural and financial backgrounds from every country across around the world.
In Singapore most people of the public can speak or understand Chinese. What is more, a large percentage of people are Chinese descendants, so I shouldn't have any linguistic and cultural barriers to live living there. These, I reckon, might be the main reasons for why I’d like to build a home in that wonderful place.

This is great.  terrible is negative!!