John
A Place I Enjoyed to Stay A couple of years ago, I went to Singapore on a business trip because the company I was working for had a cooperative project with the state government of that country. It was far away from here, and took me up to six hours of flight time to reach there. I stay there for about two dozen days and I didn't have to work during weekends, so I had much time to go shopping and visit all sorts of tourist attractions. As you may well know, Singapore is renowned for being a shopping paradise in Southeast Asia. I mean, you can buy almost anything produced across the world at reasonable prices. In fact, before I set out, my friends had suggested me to buy some goods there. I bought my first iPhone which hadn't been on Chinese market yet. As a matter of fact, I was really surprised that most people could speak and understand Chinese. And a large percentage of citizen were Chinese descendants. So there weren't any barriers for me to stay there. On the whole, I rather enjoyed this place and was reluctant to leave there in the end.