I am a happy drowned rat

Today, lt has been raining all the day and l forgot to carry an umbrella when l go to work. So, after the rain l looked like a drowned rat, but l was so happy. I haven't running in the rain since last friday and l missed the rain very much. When it rains, l am so excited and have a good sleep. Do you like rain?
Have a nice day! Ann

I am a happy drowned rat

Today, it rained all day has been raining all the day and l forgot to take carry an umbrella when l left for go to work. So, after the rain l looked like a drowned rat, but l was so happy. I haven't running in the rain since last Friday and l missed the rain very much. When it rains, l am so excited and I sleep well have a good sleep. Do you like rain?
    Have a nice day! Ann

I am a happy drowned rat

Today, it has been raining all the day and l forgot to carry an umbrella when l went go to work. So, after the rain l looked like a drowned rat, but l was so happy. I haven't ran running in the rain since last Friday and l missed the rain very much. When it rains, l get am (saying "am" isn´t wrong but "get" sounds more natural) so excited and sleep very wellhave a good sleep (you can´t "have sleep" in English). Do you like rain?
    Have a nice day! Ann

I am a happy drowned rat

Today, lt has been raining all the day and l forgot to carry an umbrella when l go went to work. So, after the rain l looked like a drowned rat, but l was so happy. I haven't running ran in the rain since last f Friday, and l missed the rain very much. When it rains, l am so excited and have a good sleep. Do you like rain?
    Have a nice day! Ann