take a walk

After super,I was little full.So I decided to take a walk to the river nearby.the sun was setting,and the breeze was pleasent.walking on the road beside the hill,the green ricesshoots were waving in the wind.Under the rice field it was the river,serval egrets were standing in the muddy and shallow water looking for food.long long ago the water was clean but now it was so dirty,China's Economy has been developed for the recently year ,but it also took us great price,first and foremost ,environment became the most important victim.forty years ago ,we can drunk water from the river directly ,fishes were living happily in the river ,in summer ,many children were swimming in it.But now ,many fish were dead and you can not find any fish in the river ,not mention drinking water from the river.I really hope the river can be clean again and fishes can come back .But I also kown about that the dream lies on the efforts of everyone .

Take a Walk

After supper, I was a little full, so I decided to take a walk to the nearby river nearby. The sun was setting, and the breeze was pleasent. Walking on the road beside the hill, the green rices shoots were waving in the wind. Under the rice field it was the river, several serval egrets were standing in the muddy and shallow water looking for food. Long, long ago the water was clean but now it was is so dirty.,China's Economy has been developed for the in recently years, but it also took cost us a great price., First and foremost,  the environment has become the most important victim. Forty years ago , we can drunk could drink water directly from the river. directly ,Fishes were living happily in the river, and in summer, many children swam were swimming in it.But now, many fish have died were dead and you cannot find any fish in the river, not to mention drinking water from the river. I really hope the river can be clean again and fishes will return can come back .But I also know  kown about that the dream will only come true lies on the efforts of everyone .

take a walk

After super supper, I was little full.So I decided to take a walk to the river nearby. the sun was setting, and the breeze was pleasent pleasant. walking on the road beside the hill, the green ricesshoots rice shoots were waving in the wind. Under the rice field it was the river,. serval egrets (serval egrets?) were standing in the muddy and shallow water looking for food. long long ago the water was clean but now it was so dirty, China's Economy has been developed for developing in the recently year recent years, but it also took us came at a great price,. first and foremost, the environment became the most important victim. forty years ago, we can drunk could drink water from the river directly ,fishes were living happily in the river, in summer, many children were swimming in it. But now, many fish were dead have died and you can not find any fish in the river, not mention drinking water from the river. I really hope the river can be clean again and fishes can come back. But I also kown about know that the dream lies relies on the efforts of everyone.

Mind that with comma's (,) periods (.) exclamation marks (!) etc., you write the punctuation mark right behind the word, and then use a space. (I may not have corrected all of them, but all of them should be used in this way.) Also, each new sentence starts with a capital letter. You write well! =)