Sakanacha
Old-Thinking Effect.....I'm sorry to too long essay XD What do you call to mind recent social issues? Garbage?Energy sources?conflict?nursing...? Well,indeed they represent the issues. But I think that it is rather poor a point of view,in other word,they talk only a concern for elderly persons. In order to recognizing issues,first,a issue is discussed by media,politicians and savants. At least in Japan,many leaders are mostly elder.Therefore I am apprehending worryingly that issues,which happened among adolescents,are not found. For example, Some game or app makers make businesses like the scam nonchalantly for adolescents. Some advertisements lure to make a loan for adolescents unknown social structures. Some supermarkets show half-price-sale after increasing former price display. These are instances of accessible issues. And,if changing views into younger,the feeling of familiar issues would changes. Though this is a prominent issue that job decisions are very few for women because of incompatible childcare. Actually,young persons can't select jobs freely on regardless of gender,because of being forced nursing for their parents,as with childcare. Needless to say,the aging of population is seriousness,In this way,it is seriousness dually. When leaders have aged,the social ability of problem finding get rusted,so the supports are retarded or make mismatched provisions. That is to say,''old-thinking''maybe scrags our social neck.

Old-Thinking Effect.....I'm sorry to too long essay XD

What do you call to mind recent social issues?
Garbage?Energy sources?conflict?nursing...?
Well,indeed they represent the issues.
But I think that it is rather poor a point of view,in other word,they talk only a concern for elderly persons.
In order to recognizing issues,first,a issue is discussed by media,politicians and savants.
At least in Japan,many leaders are mostly elder.Therefore I am apprehending worryingly that issues,which happened among adolescents,are not found.

For example,
Some game or app makers make businesses like the scam nonchalantly for adolescents.
Some advertisements lure to make a loan for adolescents unknown social structures.
Some supermarkets show half-price-sale after increasing former price display.
These are instances of accessible issues.
And,if changing views into younger,the feeling of familiar issues would changes.
Though this is a prominent issue that job decisions are very few for women because of incompatible childcare.
Actually,young persons can't select jobs freely on regardless of gender,because of being forced nursing for their parents,as with childcare.

Needless to say,the aging of population is seriousness,In this way,it is seriousness dually.
When leaders have aged,the social ability of finding-problem get rusted,so the supports are retarded or make mismatched provisions.
That is to say,''old-thinking''maybe scrags our social neck.