Eva Liu
We are born with unfair. He is one of my teachers. I was brought up by teachers, I love my teachers and I wish I can be a teacher in university one day. He is my teacher in university but he is not only a teacher but a merchant. He is 49 years old, the same age as my father. But I can hardly meet my father. I am 20, and I think maybe I only spent no more than three years with my father. It is my mum and my teachers brought me up. He has a daughter too, who is four years older than me. She was in the same university as me but not a good major. Maybe she could study here just because her father is the professor of my university. However, when she graduated in 2012, she went to The University of Melbourne in Australia for further education. She got six in IELTS, and went to Australia to learn language at language school. It took a lot of money, but, she has a rich father. Think of myself, I even dare not ask my mum for the money that I need in taking IELTS exam. I want to study abroad too, but how can I achieve my dream? Or it's just a dream,and a dream forever. Today, I knew that my teacher gave 1,000,000 yuan for his daughter, and a post in his company at the same time. I always speak to myself, if I study hard, I will live a better life in the future. But it is only a myth. Sometimes money can do everything, even in education. I have the desire to know the world and I want to study abroad. The difference is I have to fight for my own future so that I can let my mum live a better life. We are born with unfair, isn't it?

We are born with Life is unfair.

He Mr. ?? is one of my teachers. I was brought up by teachers, and I love my teachers so much that I wish I could become a university professor one day. He is a teacher at my university as well as a merchant. He is 49 years old, the same age as my father. But I  hardly ever see my father. I am 20 years old, and I think maybe I only spent no more than three years with my father. It is my mum and my teachers who brought me up.
He Mr. ?? has a daughter who is four years older than me. She attended my university, but didn't choose a good major. Maybe she could study here only got in because her father is a professor. However, when after she graduated in 2012, she went to The University of Melbourne in Australia to further her education. She got six in the IELTS exam, and went to Australia to learn language English at language school. It took cost a lot of money, but she has a rich father. Think of myself, Me, on ther other hand, I don't even dare ask my mum for the money that I need in taking to take the IELTS exam. I want to study abroad too, but how can I achieve my dream? Or is it just a dream destined to remain a dream forever?
Today, I knew learned that my teacher gave 1,000,000 yuan for to his daughter, and as well aspost place in his company at the same time.
I always speak tell myself that if I study hard, I will live have a better life in the future. But it is only a myth. Sometimes money can do everything, even in education. I have the desire to know the world and I want to study abroad. The difference is I have to fight for my own future so that I can let my mum can have live a better life.
We are born with Life is unfair, isn't it?

Hi, girl, you can fight yourself! If you are really a top student, you can go abroad by winning the scholarship, in China we have national scholarship sponsored by the government which will help you pay at least half of the tuitions (even all fees)for studying abroad, the question is whether you're a qualified candidate; OR you can find a job first and raise money, then go outside with your own money. Remember, All roads lead to ROME.

We are born with unfair. <- Life is Unfair

He is one of my teachers. I was brought up by teachers.  I love my teachers and I wish I can be a teacher in a university one day. He is my teacher in university, but he is not only a teacher but a merchant. He is 49 years old, the same age as my father. But I can hardly meet hardly ever see my father. I am 20, and I think that maybe I only spent no more than three years with my father. It is my mum and my teachers who brought me up.
He has a daughter too who is four years older than me. She was in the same university as me but not a good major. Maybe she could study here just because her father is the professor at of my university. However, when she graduated in 2012, she went to The University of Melbourne in Australia for further education. She got a six in IELTS, and went to Australia to learn language at language school. It took a lot of money, but she has a rich father. I think of myself and I even dare not ask my mum for the money that I need in taking to take the IELTS exam. I want to study abroad too, but how can I achieve my dream? Or it's is it just a dream, and will it stay a dream forever.
Today I knew found out that my teacher gave 1,000,000 yuan for to his daughter, and a post in his company at the same time.
I always speak to tell myself that if I study hard that I will live have a better life in the future. But it is only a myth. Sometimes money can do everything, even in education. I have the desire to know the world and I want to study abroad. The difference is I have to fight for my own future so that I can let my mum live have a better life.