We are born with unfair.

He is one of my teachers. I was brought up by teachers, I love my teachers and I wish I can be a teacher in university one day. He is my teacher in university but he is not only a teacher but a merchant. He is 49 years old, the same age as my father. But I can hardly meet my father. I am 20, and I think maybe I only spent no more than three years with my father. It is my mum and my teachers brought me up.
He has a daughter too, who is four years older than me. She was in the same university as me but not a good major. Maybe she could study here just because her father is the professor of my university. However, when she graduated in 2012, she went to The University of Melbourne in Australia for further education. She got six in IELTS, and went to Australia to learn language at language school. It took a lot of money, but, she has a rich father. Think of myself, I even dare not ask my mum for the money that I need in taking IELTS exam. I want to study abroad too, but how can I achieve my dream? Or it's just a dream,and a dream forever.
Today, I knew that my teacher gave 1,000,000 yuan for his daughter, and a post in his company at the same time.
I always speak to myself, if I study hard, I will live a better life in the future. But it is only a myth. Sometimes money can do everything, even in education. I have the desire to know the world and I want to study abroad. The difference is I have to fight for my own future so that I can let my mum live a better life.
We are born with unfair, isn't it?

We are born with unfair. <- Life is Unfair

He is one of my teachers. I was brought up by teachers.  I love my teachers and I wish I can be a teacher in a university one day. He is my teacher in university, but he is not only a teacher but a merchant. He is 49 years old, the same age as my father. But I can hardly meet hardly ever see my father. I am 20, and I think that maybe I only spent no more than three years with my father. It is my mum and my teachers who brought me up.
    He has a daughter too who is four years older than me. She was in the same university as me but not a good major. Maybe she could study here just because her father is the professor at of my university. However, when she graduated in 2012, she went to The University of Melbourne in Australia for further education. She got a six in IELTS, and went to Australia to learn language at language school. It took a lot of money, but she has a rich father. I think of myself and I even dare not ask my mum for the money that I need in taking to take the IELTS exam. I want to study abroad too, but how can I achieve my dream? Or it's is it just a dream, and will it stay a dream forever.
    Today I knew found out that my teacher gave 1,000,000 yuan for to his daughter, and a post in his company at the same time.
    I always speak to tell myself that if I study hard that I will live have a better life in the future. But it is only a myth. Sometimes money can do everything, even in education. I have the desire to know the world and I want to study abroad. The difference is I have to fight for my own future so that I can let my mum live have a better life.
    We are born with Life is unfair, isn't it?