Coming back to this website!

Hi people! I have been very busy this motnh. I had important exams that was about a excellence price. I have vesited my family too, and there, in Segovia, I didn't have a computer and the Internet to conect here, so I was absolutly dissapear. I know that maybe it doesn't pay for who are reading thisport, although it's important forme. I like to write about things that I know about, my family, my friends, my live... They are things that belong to myself and I know that it's esaier write about that you have lived. Do you agree with me? What's your opinion about?
Well, I wasn't here to write about how I practise English writing... I'm here to write about why I have been dissapear. I was busy, as I have written yet, but it's important write why. I have been studying for an important exam. It was too difficult for my and I didn't pass math's exam, but I'm happy with my marks. Although I haven't passed the exam, I have won the opportunity to enter to an excellence highschool in Madrid, where I live. It will be more difficult than my last school, buy maybe it will be a great situacion to improve my habilities.
However, it only spent a week. The truth about why I haven't been practising English is that my Germany cousins have come. They have been alone, without their parents. They don't speak Spanish and I don't know speaking Germany, so we have had to understand us by signals. Well, a little of English have helped up us jeje
I'm not going to write about what we have visited and what we have been. It will be write in other post, maybe tomorrow.

OOPT

Hello; I have been busy this month. I had to complete important exams that were discounted. I also visited my family and their home in Segovia didn't have a computer or an internet connection, so I vanished from the internet. I must admit, however, that I was only away for a week. The real reason that I have not been studying English is that my cousins from Germany are visiting me. They came here without their parents. They don't speak Spanish, and I don't know German; so we have had to communicate with eachother using hand signals. Well, speaking a little English helped us too, but I'm not going to write today about what we visited and where we have been. Maybe I'll write about that in another post tomorrow

I know that this may not be important to those who are reading this, but it's important to me. I like to write about things that I know: my family and friends, and my life. Those are things that I cherish, and it is easier for me to write about those subjects. Do you agree with me? What's your opinion? 

Well, I'm not here to write about my English writing practice methods. I'm here to write about why I have been away. I was busy, as I have already written, but it's important to explain why. I have been studying for an important exam. It was difficult for me, and I didn't pass my maths exam, but I'm happy with my marks [grades]. Although I did not pass the exam, I did earn the opportunity to enroll in an excellent high school in my city of Madrid. This high school may be more of a challenge than my last school, but it could also be a great opportunity to improve my capabilities as a scholar.

¡Qué buena historia! Los errores que hizo en su Inglés son los mismos que he hecho en español. Sigue escribiendo y contribuyendo y ayudando a los estudiantes españoles. Mejorará en gran medida. 

Coming back to this website!

Hi people! I have been very busy this motnh month. I had important exams that was about a excellence price <- Not sure what you mean here. I have visited vesited my family too, and there, in Segovia, and I didn't have a computer and the or Internet to conection there, so I was absolutly dissapeared. I know that maybe it doesn't pay for who are reading thisport, although it's important for me. I like to write about things that I know about, my family, my friends, my live life... They are things that belong to myself me and I know that it's esaier write about that what you have lived. Do you agree with me? What's your opinion about?
    Well, I wasn't here to write about how I practise English writing... I'm here to write about why I have been dissapeared. I was busy, as I have written yet, but it's important write about why. I have been studying for an important exam. It was too very difficult for my me and I didn't pass math's exam, but I'm happy with my marks. Although I haven't passed the exam, I have won the opportunity to enter to an excellence high school in Madrid, where I live. It will be more difficult than my last school, buy maybe it will be a great situation to improve my habilities.
    However, it only spent took a week. The truth about why I haven't been practising English is that my Germany cousins have come. They have been alone, without their parents. They don't speak Spanish and I don't know how to speaking Germany, so we have had to understand each other us by using signals. Well, a little of English have helped up us jeje
    I'm not going to write about what where we have visited and what we have been. It will be written in another post, maybe tomorrow.

Coming back to this website!

Hi people! I have been very busy this month. I had important exams that was about an excellence prize. I have visited my family too, and there, in Segovia. I didn't have a computer or the Internet to connect there, so I was absolutly completely dissappeared. I know that maybe it doesn't pay matter for who are to anyone reading this report, although it's important for to me. I like to write about things that I know about, my family, my friends, my life... They are the things that belong to myself me and I know that it's easier to write about that the life you have lived. Do you agree with me? What's your opinion about?

Well, I wasn't here to write about how I practise English writing... I'm here to write about why I have been dissappeared. I was busy, as I have written yet wrote, but it's important to write why. I have been studying for an important exam. It was too difficult for me and I didn't pass my math's exam, but I'm happy with my marks. Although I didn't passed the exam, I have won the opportunity to enter to an excellent high school in Madrid, where I live. It will be more difficult than my last school, but maybe it will be a great situacion place to improve my habilities.

However, it was only spent a week. The truth about why I haven't been practising English is that my Germany cousins have come. They have been came alone, without their parents. They don't speak Spanish and I don't know speaking Germany, so we have had to understand us each other by using signals ["hand gestures" is a better expression instead of signals]. Well, a little of English have helped up us jeje
    I'm not going to write about what we have visited and what we have been did. It will would be better to write in another post, maybe tomorrow.