Diah
Met My Old Friends. Today, my friends came to my home. They were Latifah and Icha. Both of them and I have been close friends since about 8 years ago. We were in the same JHS and SHS. Their family knows me well. And also my family knows them well. When we shared our story each other about our college's world, we surprised because there was Jenny in the door. We felt so happy because last year was the last time Jenny and I met Latifah and Icha. After about 2 hours in my home, they invited me to visit their home too. So, I told my mom that my friends invite me to visit their home. Alhamdulillah she permitted me. So today we visited Latifah's home first. After that, we went to Lina and Niar's home. Lina and Niar were my friends in JHS. Before we visited Niar's home, we went to buy something in Baby Shop because Niar has new baby now. Her baby was born 2 days ago. After we visited Niar's home, we went to Icha's home before we came home. I arrived home at 17:45. Till now, I'm still wondering why my mom wasn't angry hard to me . Despite she never lets me there outside home after 5Pm. Wallah, how lucky i was today. InsyaAllah, my friends and I will meet again on 6th Aug in Mawar's wedding :)
1

Met My Old Friends.

Today, my friends Latifah and Icha came to my home. We have been close friends for about 8 years. We were in the same JHS and SHS. Their family knows me well, and my family knows them well.

When we shared our stories with each other about college life, we were surprised because there was Jenny in the door. We felt so happy because last year was the last time Jenny and I met Latifah and Icha.

After about two hours in my home, they invited me to visit their home too. So, I told my mom that my friends had invited me to visit their home. Alhamdulillah, she permitted me.

So today we visited Latifah's home first. After that, we went to Lina and Niar's home. Lina and Niar were my friends in JHS. Before we visited Niar's home, we went to buy something in the Baby Shop because Niar has a new baby now. Her baby was born 2 days ago. After we visited Niar's home, we went to see Icha before we came home. (too many uses of the same word in one sentence)

I arrived home at 17:45. Till now, I'm still wondering why my mom wasn't angry hard at me, despite never letting me stay out after 5Pm. Wallah, how lucky I was today.

InsyaAllah, my friends and I will meet again on 6th Aug at Mawar's wedding :)