Maria
There is a God in Nature Every time I look a butterfly, a jellyish, a tree, I am conscious of what kind of Intelligence it's beneath them. The all mankind is living on this beautiful planet, ignoring all the blessings that are given to us. This makes me a little sad. Imagine yourself just like a willow that tries to stretchout his branches to the earth, without receiving love, altough its carerres. In the same way, in an undefined place of the unknown Universe, there is a creature who loves, but whom love is not understanded. So are we, many times. Every times a bomb explode, each time we call "stupid" the others, every single time you laugh in front of others' tought, 'cause they're different from yours. Peace is not a temporary condition, it has to be a "stadium" of conscience. It's human to feel rage, terror, anger, but is also human to love, although it's very difficult, sometimes. Going beyond some manifestations of being human doen't means to ignore ours feelings, but to going above them, magnifying the good side of your soul. Peace.
1

There is a God in Nature

Every time I look at  a butterfly, a jellyish, a tree, I am conscious of what kind of Intelligence it's beneath behind them.
The All mankind is living on this beautiful planet, ignoring all the blessings that are given to us.
This makes me a little sad. Imagine yourself just like as a willow that tries to stretch out his it's branches to the earth, without receiving love, although its  caresses the earth. carerres.
In the same way, in an undefined place of in the unknown Universe, there is a creature who loves, but whom love is does not understanded.
So are we, many times. Every times a bomb explodes, each time we call someone  "stupid" the others, every single time you laugh at the thoughts  in front of others' tought, 'cause they're different from yours.
Peace is not a temporary condition, it has to be a "stadium" of conscience. It's human to feel rage, terror, anger, but is also human to love, although it's very difficult, sometimes. Going beyond some manifestations of being human doen't means to we should ignore ours feelings, but to rise  going above them, magnifying the good side of your soul.
Peace.

1

There is a God in Nature

Every time I look a butterfly, a jellyish, a tree, I am conscious of what kind of Intelligence it's beneath them.
The all mankind is living on this beautiful planet, ignoring all the blessings that are given to us.
This makes me a little sad. Imagine yourself just like a willow that tries to stretchout his branches to the earth, without receiving love, altough its carerres.
In the same way, in an undefined place of the unknown Universe, there is a creature who loves, but whom love is not understanded.
So are we, many times. Every times a bomb explode, each time we call "stupid" the others, every single time you laugh in front of others' tought, 'cause they're different from yours.
Peace is not a temporary condition, it has to be a "stadium" of conscience. It's human to feel rage, terror, anger, but is also human to love, although it's very difficult, sometimes. Going beyond some manifestations of being human doen't means to ignore ours feelings, but to going above them, magnifying the good side of your soul.
Peace.

belli sentimenti <3