m angeles
I am worried This morning my son has wake up ill. He had a fever and a sore throat. I have wanted him to have breakfast, but he has only took the milk. It's important to know that in Spain the breakfast is different from other countries generally. Here we usually drink milk or juice with biscuits, cupcakes or toasts. Specifically it is lighter. In this moment he continues sick and we are going to the doctor in the evening.

I am worried

This morning my son has woke up ill. He had a fever and a sore throat. I have wanted him to have breakfast, but he has only took drank the milk. It's important to know that in Spain the breakfast is different from other countries generally. Here we usually drink milk or juice with biscuits, cupcakes or toasts. Specifically it is lighter.
In this moment He is still continues sick and we are going to the doctor in this evening.

I am worried

This morning my son has woke up feeling not good. ill. He has a fever and a sore throat. I have wanted him to have some breakfast, but he has only took drank the milk. It's important to know that in Spain the that breakfast is different from other countries generally. Here, we usually drink have milk or juice with biscuits, cupcakes or toasts. Specifically it is the lighter the meal, the better it is.

In At this moment he continues sick not to feel well and we are going to see the doctor in the evening.

Hola M Angeles,

I usually have cornflakes and milk for breakfast, with a big mug of coffee, but I live in Ronda in Andalucia, and a normal breakfast here is strong coffee and toast with olive oil, tomato, and maybe salt. When i go out for breakfast to my favourite bar, I have a toasted mollete with zurappa de higado. In English that translates as a toasted bap with liver paté. 

Here are some corrections and suggestions to improve your writing. It seems that you are using the past perfect (auxilliary to have = haber) too much when you could simply use the past simple.  :-)

I am worried

This morning my son has woke up ill. He had a fever and a sore throat. I have wanted him to have breakfast, but he has only took [drank?] the milk. It's important to know that in Spain the breakfast is generally different from other countries generally. Here, we usually drink [it is acceptable to say "have milk or juice" as well] milk or juice with biscuits, cupcakes, or toasts. Specifically, it is a lighter breakfast.
In this moment At this time he continues remains sick and we are going to the doctor in the this evening.

Sorry to hear this. It's always hard for parents when their ones are ill. You feel so helpless, don't you? I hope he feels better soon.