celia
First notebook Hello everyone,I am Taiwanese~ I want to learn English and Japanese,hope one can exchange language with me,(if you want learn chinese :-) ) my habit is make friends(not limit English native language),listen to music,paint,pets etc.... If you want know something of Taiwan,you can ask me,I'll be glad to answer you~^^ I speak English not will...So we started from typing ^^+ ↑↑↑↑↑↑ I hope not too many mistake ↑↑↑↑↑↑ picture is my baby(she call : Little Three)(chinese:小三)
2

First notebook

Hello everyone. I am Taiwanese~
I want to learn English and Japanese. I hope someone can exchange languages with me (if you want learn Chinese :-) ).
Some of my habit interests is are make making friends (not limited to English natives language), listening to music, painting, and pets. etc....
If you want know something of about Taiwan, you can ask me and I'll will be glad to answer you~^^
I do not speak English not will well so we can started start with from typing ^^+

↑↑↑↑↑↑ I hope there are not too many mistakes. ↑↑↑↑↑↑

This is a picture is of my baby (she call is named: Little Three)(Chinese:小三)

<em>Nice job. Understandable, but I changed it to sound a little more natural in my opinion.</em>