Maddi
Vitoria-Gasteiz It is situated in the north of Spain, in Araba, the Basque Country. Vitoria is a really nice place to live. It was declared the European Green Capital 2012 because it is full of parks and there is plenty of space to go walking and cycling. From the 4th of August to the 9th of August we celebrate La Blanca.
1

Vitoria-Gasteiz

It is situated in the north of Spain, in Araba, the Basque Country. Vitoria is a really nice/beautiful/wonderful/picturesque place to live. It was declared the European Green Capital in 2012 because it is full of parks and there is plenty of space to go walking and cycling. From the 4th of August to the 9th of August we celebrate La Blanca.

1

Hello Maddi,

Your writing is very understandable, but I'd like to suggest changing the first clause to read "Vitoria-Gasteiz is situated in the north of Spain, in Araba county of the Basque Country."

Also, the expression "really nice place to live" would sound a lot more appealing if you changed your adjectives, for example, "a fun place to live", or "a great place for families to live", or "one of the most peaceful places to live". 

I hope that helps, Andi

Vitoria-Gasteiz

It is situated in the north of Spain, in Araba, the Basque Country. Vitoria is a really nice place to live. It was declared the European Green Capital 2012 because it is full of parks and there is plenty of space to go walking and cycling. From the 4th of August to the 9th of August we celebrate La Blanca.

Vitoria-Gasteiz

Vitoria-Gasteiz is situated in the north of Spain, in Araba, the Basque Country. Vitoria is a great place for anybody to live. It was declared the European Green Capital 2012 because it is full of parks and there is plenty of space to go walking and cycling. From the 4th of August to the 9th of August we celebrate La Blanca.