TNE
My hometown My hometown is Jinan the capital city of Shandong Province.It is a medium-sized city with a large number of populations.People in my hometown are very friendly and hospitable. My hometown have another name called "Springs City".Because there are 72 famous springs in Jinan.The most famous spring is "Botu Spring".It is hailed as "the first spring under the heaven", the spring water spurts out in three prongs, with water droplets falling around, just like three piles of snow, which is very spectacular. There is a special porridge called "Tian Mo",which made by red bean,spinach,fried tofu and vermicelli.It's really delicious.If you can help me improve my English spoken.I will teach you how to make this food.Hope you will like it. I love my hometown.

My hometown

My hometown is Jinan the capital city of Shandong Province.It is a medium-sized city with a large number of populations.People in my hometown are very friendly and hospitable.
My hometown have another name called "Springs City".Because there are 72 famous springs in Jinan.The most famous spring is "Botu Spring".It is hailed as "the first spring under the heaven", the spring water spurts out in three prongs, with water droplets falling around, just like three piles of snow, which is very spectacular.
There is a special porridge called "Tian Mo",which made by red beans,spinach,fried tofu and vermicelli.It's really delicious.If you can help me improve my English spoken.I will teach you how to make this food.Hope you will like it.
I love my hometown.