Misa
8/2/2014 When I read an article from National Geographic, I was aghast when I saw the photo posted on the web. I just cannot believe my eyes when I first saw this photo and I thought the photo was doctored. The photo shown a man was climbing a giant tree. From the photo you can see the trunk of the tree is so huge and the size of climber is so tiny in comparison to the tree. The General Sherman is the largest tree in the world. The reason why the tree is huge and so old is because they stand the test of the time. They survived in the frigid winters; they grow so strong that they are able to take the blow of the wind; their thick barks are fire-resistant. They are always crowned with snow in the winter. Underneath the tree you would find yourself in Lilliputian.

8/2/2014

When I read an article from in the  National Geographic, I was aghast when I saw the photo posted on the web. I just cannot could not believe my eyes when I first saw this photo and I thought the photo was doctored. The photo showed a man was climbing a giant tree. From the photo you can see the trunk of the tree is so huge and the size of the climber is so tiny in comparison to the tree.
The General Sherman is the largest tree in the world. The reason why these trees are is huge and so old is because they  stood stand the test of the time. They have survived in the frigid winters; they grow so strong that they are able to stand up to take the blow of the wind; their thick barks are is fire-resistant.
They are always crowned with snow in the winter.
Underneath the tree you would be Lilliputian. find yourself in Lilliputian.