Titoff
first half day in LA It´s done, I'm back to LA. The flight was very good and quick. This A380 airplane is amazing !! I didn't do to much for the first half day in LA. It took me some time to get my car and to check in at the hotel. I'm not very happy with the last one because it's noisy. I've slept very bad this night. It was due to the combination of the jet lag and the noise. My first dinner was tex mex... Oh my god I've missed so much that cuisine. Today it's beach time. So this morning I'm going to grocery shopping to buy things to eat at the beach and look for a bathingsuit.
1

Corrections in red.  Stylistic suggestions in blue.

First half day in LA

It´s done, I'm back in LA. The flight was very good and quick. This A380 airplane is amazing!! I didn't do too much during the first half day in LA. It took me some time to get my car and to check in at the hotel.
I'm not very happy with the last one, because it's noisy. I slept very badly last night. It was due to the combination of the jet lag and the noise.
My first dinner was Tex-mex (Tex-Mex)... Oh, my god, I missed that cuisine so much.

Today it's beach time. So this morning I'm going to grocery shopping to buy things to eat at the beach, and I'll also look for a bathing suit.

first half day in LA

It´s done, I'm back to LA. The flight was very good and quick. This A380 airplane is amazing !! I didn't do too much for the first half of the day in LA. It took me some time to get my car and to check in at the hotel.
I'm not very happy with the latter because it's noisy. I've slept very bad last night  It was due to the combination of the jet lag and the noise.
My first dinner was Tex-Mex... Oh my God,  I've missed that cuisine so much!

Today, it's beach time. This morning I'm going to grocery shopping to buy things to eat at the beach and to look for a bathing suit.

Excellent! Bear in mind that in English we don't use spaces before punctuation!