Matthieu
Season work Since one mounth, I work in fields of corn with few friends in the south of France. I do that for make money and be able to be independant towards my parents. Now I can say to my family :"without me, you don't have any pop corn!" I expect to finish nearly to have fun the rest of my hollydays because when I come back from the field, I only think to sleep so hardly is the work ! Storm and hot temperature can't stop us !
1

Seasonal Work

For the last month, I have been working in corn fields with a few friends in the south of France. I do that to make money and to be able to be independant towards my parents.
Now I can say to my family :"without me, you don't have any pop corn!"
I expect to finish early(?) to have fun the rest of my holidays because when I come back from the field, I can only think of sleep so hard is the work ! Storms and hot temperature can't stop us!

Season work

For one month, I have been working in fields of corn with few friends in the south of France. I am doing that to make money and to be able to be independant from my parents.
Now I can say to my family,"without me, you don't have any pop corn!"
I expect to finish soon and have fun the rest of my holiday because when I come back from the field, I only think about sleep because the work is so hard! Storms and hot temperature can't stop us !