Juan
I'm a "serialcoholic" I'm very keen on all types of multimedia entertainment. Most of all, I love watching series on my free time. Indeed, sometimes I've watched episodes of my favourites series for a whole day, one after the other. I've watched a wide range of series with very different plots since I got hooked with the first one: Lost. It was ten years ago and since then I've followed more than a dozen of series such as The Wire, Prison Break, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead and so on. Moreover, I usually watch them on original version so I can practice my listening skills at the same time I'm having fun. If I had to choose one of them as my favourite serie, it might be Breaking Bad. The plot is amazing and Bryan Cranston makes by far the best role of his life as Walter White. He is a secondary school teacher who is diagnosed with a very serious illness, so he takes desperate measures to leave money in bequest to their closed relatives and starts to cook methamphetamine with a former student called Jesse Pinkman. The problem is that being a drug gangster is far more thrilling than work as a teacher. Right now most part of the series, which I've been following, have ended. So, I have to choose which would be the next one on my list. Maybe, some of you can help me in this extremely important decision. :) Thanks!

I'm a "serialcoholic" "SERIESAHOLIC"

I'm very keen on all types of multimedia entertainment. Most of all, I love watching series on IN my free time. Indeed, sometimes I've watched episodes of my favourites series for a whole day, one after the other. I've watched a wide range of series with very different plots since I got hooked with ON the first one: Lost. It was ten years ago and since then I've followed more than a dozen of series such as The Wire, Prison Break, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead and so on. Moreover, I usually watch them on THE original version so I can practice my listening skills AND at the same time I'm having HAVE fun.

If I had to choose one of them as my favourite serieS, it might be Breaking Bad. The plot is amazing and Bryan Cranston makes PLAYS by far the best role of his life as Walter White. He is a secondary HIGHschool teacher who is diagnosed with a very serious illness, so he takes desperate measures to leave money in bequest to their HIS closed relatives and starts to cook methamphetamine with a former student called NAMED Jesse Pinkman. The problem is that being a drug gangster is far more thrilling than workING as a teacher.

Right now most part of the series, which I've been following, have ended. So, I have to choose which would be the next one on my list. Maybe, some of you can help me in this extremely important decision. :)

Thanks!

Great job Juan! I recommend the series "The Office" if you haven't seen it. It's my favorite!