Ms Garcia
Positive things in my life Today I am going to talk about things that have been very positive in my life. The first one it is that I haven't had the best facilities to get anything. I had to starting from the scratch and combine studies and jobs, but that experience has taught me the importance of being hard-working and stubborn. I am very proud of being capable of ignore the bad advice and believe in myself. The second positive thing in my life has been to travel. This has allowed me not only understand the such importance of learning a second language as an English, but also I have the opportunity of visiting places with amazing landscapes that left me breathless. Besides I have grown as a person through meeting new people and living new situations that I wouldn't have lived if I had made the decision of staying on my sofa. I also like it because it’s an activity accessible for all budgets. Such is my desire to travel that when someone tells me that have purchased something, I automatically think about the equivalence in trips I could do with that money. One thing that I always do when I travel is the night trips with my camera and tripod. For some strange reason I find more interesting the cities in nights than during the day. Maybe it is because there are less people or because you can note the contrast between the dark and the illumination of buildings. Other positive thing in my life has been reading books. I like to read biographies or books about situations and what they have done to overcome them. I prefer those kinds of books that I can take advantage of learning their tips. One thing that seems to be common to most of them is the concern about the limitation of the time and the analysis of the best way of using it. In the last book I have read, there was an idea that caught my attention and make me think about it. The author said that it was very important write what are you going to do with your 16 hours of the day. It’s very interesting because this way allow me manage the time but I have to recognize that I always put on my list more things that are possible to do and this makes me feel frustrated.

Positive things in my life

Today I am going to talk about things that have been very positive in my life. The first one it is that I haven't had the best facilities to get EASIEST TIME GETTING anything. I had to starting from the scratch and combine studies and jobsWORK AND SCHOOL, but that experience has taught me the importance of being hard-working and stubborn. I am very proud of being capable of ignore the bad advice and believe in myself.

The second positive thing in my life has been to travelTRAVELLING. This has allowed me not only TO understand the such importance of learning a second language as an English, but also I TO have the opportunity of visiting TO VISIT places with amazing landscapes that left me breathless. Besides THAT, I have grown as a person through meeting new people and living EXPERIENCING new situations that I wouldn't have lived EXPERIENCED if I had made the decision of staying STAYED on my sofa. I also like it because it’s an activity accessible for all budgets. Such is my desire to travel that when someone tells me that THEY have purchased something, I automatically think about the equivalence in trips I could do TAKE with that money.

One thing that I always do when I travel is the TAKE night trips with my camera and tripod. For some strange reason I find more interesting the cities MORE INTERESTING in nights AT NIGHT than during the day. Maybe it is because there are less people or because you can note SEE the contrast between the dark and the illumination of buildings.

Other ANOTHER positive thing in my life has been reading books. I like to read biographies or books about situations and what they THE CHARACTERS have done to overcome them. I prefer those kinds of books that I can take advantage of learning their tips. One thing that seems to be common to most of them is the concern about the limitation of the time and the analysis of the best way of using TO USE it. In the last book I have read, there was an idea that caught my attention and make MADE me think about it. The author said that it was very important TO write what are you going to do with your 16 hours of the day. It’s very interesting because this way allowS me TO manage the time but I have to recognize that I always put on my list more things that THAN are possible to do and this makes me feel frustrated.

Positive Things in My Life
Unlike Spanish, which uses regular sentence case, in English we capitalize the first word and each other word of a title except articles, prepositions, and conjunctions. However, it is also very common to see all the words capitalized 

Today I am going to talk about things that have been very positive in my life. The first one it is that I haven't had the best facilities to get anything easiest time getting things. I had to starting from the scratch and combine studies and jobs school and work, but that experience has taught me the importance of being hard-working and stubborn. I am very proud of being capable of ignoring the bad advice and believing in myself.
In the second sentence, both "one" and "it" refer to a "positive thing". The <em>it</em> is not needed. Even better would be to say <em>The first is that...</em>.

I think using "best facilities" for "easiest" was simply due to seeing "facíl" in facilities. While <em>facility</em> can be used to mean <em>ease</em>, it is most commonly use to refer to a business or government compound/base/factory.

You did communicate your meaning with "studies and jobs,<em>"</em> but "school and work" is better. This is one of those things that is a simple idea, but difficult to explain. We associate actions with each of those four words. Since you are combining, it is easier to read when the actions are the same. We <em>attend</em> studies, but we <em>work</em> jobs. However, we <em>go</em> to school and we <em>go</em> to work.

The second positive thing in my life has been to travel. This has allowed me not only understand the such importance of learning a second language such as an English, but also I have has given me the opportunity of visiting places with amazing landscapes that left me breathless. Besides I have grown as a person through meeting new people and living new situations that I wouldn't have lived if I had made the decision of staying to stay on my sofa. I also like it because it’s an activity accessible accessible activity for all budgets. Such is my desire to travel that when someone tells me that have (he has/she has) purchased something, I automatically think about the equivalence in trips I could do trips I could take with that money.

In compound sentences, it is easy to lose track or who or what is doing the action and when. In your second sentence, "this" (the ability to travel) has been and is doing the action. In the first half of the sentence "this" "has allowed me" to do something, so the second half of the sentence should match that: "this" "has given me". Audrey's advice is good: simple sentences are always better. This is true not only for people learning English, but for everyone who speaks English.

Accessible activity: remember, in English most adjectives are placed before nouns.

One thing that I always do when I travel is the take night trips with my camera and tripod. For some strange reason I find more interesting the cities the cities more interesting in nights at night than during the day. Maybe it is because there are less people or because you can note the contrast between the darkness and the illumination of buildings.

Other Another positive thing in my life has been reading books. I like to read biographies or books about (difficult, stressful, dangerous) situations and what they people have done to overcome them. I prefer those kinds of books that I can take advantage of learning their tips. One thing that seems to be common to most of them is the concern about the limitation of the time and the analysis of the best way of using it. In the last book I have read, there was an idea that caught my attention and make made me think about it. The author said that it was very important to write what are you going to do with your 16 hours of the day. It’s very interesting because this way allows me to manage the time but I have to recognize that I always put on my list more things that put more things on my list than are possible to do and this makes me feel frustrated.

Other = several more positive things. Another = one more positive thing.
Most books are about situations - what <em>type</em> of situations do you like to read about? In the same sentence, if you use the pronoun <em>they</em>. You need to have established previously what it refers to. IAs originally written, <em>they</em> refers to <em>biographies or books</em>.

Overall, you communicated very well. I had no problem understanding what you wrote.

If I were to make one general recommendation, it would be similar to Audrey's: keep sentences as simple as you can. I think it is human nature to believe that more complex = more difficult = better. In communicating effectively, however, the opposite is true. Each sentence should only be long enough to express a thought accurately.