Norsuraya
Sleeping problem. It's already past midnight and I'm still awake. This is all because of my sister. I've slept soundly on my cozy bed but then she knocked my door hardly like it going to break into pieces. Not once but several times. Urghhhh it is forever annoying! Now look at what has she done. =.=
1

Sleeping problem.

It's already past midnight and I'm still awake. This is all because of my sister. I've slept I was sleeping soundly on my cozy bed but then she knocked my door hardly like if it was going to break into pieces. Not once but several times. Urghhhh it is forever annoying! Now look at what has she has done. =.=

It's better to wirte "I was sleeping" in this case because is an action that you were doing and it was interrupted by someone... the phrase you had before "I've slept" actually means something that you have done before, one or several times in the past.

Very good!  :)

Sleeping problem.

It's already past midnight and I'm still awake. This is all because of my sister. I've slept soundly on my cozy bed but then she knocked on my door hardly very hard I felt like it going to break into pieces. Not once but several times. Urghhhh it is forever annoying! Now look at what has she done. =.=

Great job!